The HEMA Group is an international company with headquarters in Germany near Frankfurt. As a family-run and internationally active company, we are one of the top addresses for the development, manufacture and marketing of protection and clamping systems in the field of mechanical and plant engineering.
To strengthen our team in Romania we are looking for a
Design Engineer (m / f / d)
for our production site in Arad as soon as possible.
- Independent creation of constructions and construction documents according to customer specifications
- Checking the order documents with regard to the technical feasibility
- Recording of customer samples and creation of the part specification, if necessary also on site at the customer
- Examination and control of drawing documents, clarification and agreement of construction documents with internal and external customers
- Qualified support, advice and cooperation from / with customers and in all constructive questions
- Elaboration of specifications for assembly, construction
- Support with the creation of work documents, especially with parts lists and work plans
- Design engineer with professional experience in the construction area with CAD systems (preferably Solid Edge)
- Experience in sheet metal working, specialization: mechanical / plant engineering
- Goal-oriented, timely and independent work,
- High team and communication skills
- Good MS Office knowledge, experience with working in an ERP system (ProAlpha)
- Good written and spoken German and English
What we offer
- Production bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Transport provided by the company
- Meal vouchers from the first day of work
- Vacation bonus
- Flexible work policy
- Extensive training in the areas of responsibility
- A sustainable, pleasant and good work environment
Do you suit us? Then apply now!
Please send your application to Andrea Pop, preferably by email to andrea.pop.@hema-group.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!